The Damon system is a method of placing orthodontic brackets on the teeth for the provision of treatment to correct misaligned teeth. They are basically self-ligating braces designed to push or pull teeth in a position that makes them look completely straight.
Damon braces offer a new way of orthodontic treatments.This new technology allows the teeth to move more freely, which makes them more comfortable and easier to clean. It also means the teeth can be straightened faster than with traditional braces.
How damon barces works
Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold the wire, which allows teeth to move more freely, quickly, and comfortably.
- The biggest advantage is that the treatment time is greatly reduced by choosing Damon.
- Damon braces allow freedom of movement resulting in faster results with gentler forces.
- Damon braces are easy to use - they are used literally with just a click of a button. You do not have to go through the constant struggle of changing wires.
- We can reduce the need for many of the time-consuming and complicated procedures that are used with traditional braces.
- Damon braces are small, very comfortable, and easy to keep clean.
- Fewer adjustments , faster and limited time visit in number.
- Damon system doesn't include elastic wires so they don't tend to attract or collect plaque and minimize chances of tooth decay.